3 great ways to welcome fresh new energy into your space
- clean your floors
- clear the air (open windows or burn sacred sage)
- part with stuff and habits that no longer serve you.
Clean your floors
Okay, so you might not be in the mood to purge your closet, but let me tell you that a simple floor-cleaning brings in a whole new vibe – the good kind that makes you feel proud and empowered.
Do you remember as a kid when you loved washing the car windshield when your mum or dad was gassing up? It was an instant sense of gratification.
I got that same feeling today when I got down on all fours to wash the floor. I even got a decent workout out of it. Sure, you can use a mop or a fancy steamer but if you live in a small space like I do, a trusty old rag and some soapy water will do the trick too.
Lavender Floor Cleaner
- Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Castile Soap (about 3 tbsp.)
- warm water (about 6 cups or half a basin full)
- Lavender essential oil (for good luck and good measure)
- an old cotton t-shirt works beautifully,
I just picked up this lavender essential oil from Muskoka Lavender and I absolutely love it. I met Shanna at the Gravenhurst Farmer’s Market and totally fell in love with her and her brand. Check her stuff out.
Wether it’s a full moon or not, try any one of these tips for yourself and let me know in the comments below how it goes.