Hands-down one of my favourite new food combos – kefir yogurt, peaches, sprouts and cinnamon. After a busy weekend, all my body craved was something wholesome and fresh, and this checked off all those boxes.
Enjoy this oh-so-simple dish at any time of day – for breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack or for dessert
Sweet, fresh, tangy, juicy, peppery (from the sprouts) and leaves an incredibly satisfying and cleansed palate afterward.
Ingredients: serves 4
- 1 can (unsweetened) peaches
- 2 cups Organic unsweetened Kefir, I like the Saugeen Country brand
- 4 handfuls of mixed greens sprouts
- 1/2 cup of raw or roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- dash of Ceylon cinnamon
Make it like so…
- In a shallow bowl or plate, divide kefir into 4 portions, roughly 1/2 cup/bowl
- Place a handful of sprouts on top kefir
- Drain and slice peaches thinly and arrange on top of sprouts
- Sprinkle each bowl with 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds and dusting of cinnamon