Planting a practice of self care.
Plant the seeds of self care in Natural Beauty Care & Plant-based Nutrition
Self care is not a fad, it’s a lifestyle.
We believe that self care is rooted in what we put on, in and around our bodies and that’s why…
We offer natural beauty care & plant-based nutrition that’s simple and accessible so that you can practice self care anywhere.
Cassandra Kingsmill Stuart started Planting a Practice in 2016. She practices a very simple beauty care routine and chooses plant based nutrition to promote beauty from the inside out. She uses very few products and often makes her own, that’s how Planting a Practice products came to be.
All natural beauty care products are lovingly created in small batches using the highest quality natural ingredients that likely grow in your own backyard (or nearby). We harvest our own ingredients when possible and use highly trusted suppliers when we can’t.
The plant based nutrition we share isn’t meant to intimidate, instead encourage you to experiment with plant-based ingredients and learn about the healing benefits of food. We’re simply mixing modern day trends with healing foods of the past that have been tried and true (Mother Nature doesn’t lie).
So what do you do now? Be gentle with yourself. Trust that wherever you are on your health journey, you’re on the right track. Building new habits take time. Whether it’s trying a new product or tasting a new recipe start with one idea and root your foundation from there. Often the smallest of shifts have the biggest impact.
Self Care Tips
- Hydrate drink more water and herbal teas
- Slow down. Say no to the things you don’t like so that you can say yes to the things you do
- Stay curious. Read your product labels and question where the ingredients come from
- Before deciding make sure you eat, sleep, hydrate and pee first
- Take naps
- Eat in. Stay home, try a new recipe, choose root veggies, lean meats and healthy fats like fish, nuts and avocadoes
- Let go. Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit. Detox your body and declutter your home.